Austin Engineering is a fully licensed and insured, independent structural engineering firm offering professional services to the Kingston, Frontenac and surrounding areas. Austin Engineering is committed to providing quality engineering services with personal attention to detail ensuring project success. Regardless of the complexity, scale or type of project, our client-focused approach allows us to exceed expectations. We provide practical, cost effective designs to suit the client’s needs and budget.
Austin Engineering offers consulting services to residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional clients in both the private and public sectors. Clients include Home and Business Owners, Contractors, Property Managers, Architects and other Consultants.
Austin Engineering offers a full range of services from project inception to completion. Services include design, drafting, contract document preparation, construction inspection, contract administration, as-built record drawings, condition assessments, engineer of record, and quality verification engineering.
Austin Engineering is experienced with the design and construction processes for wood, timber, structural steel, concrete and pre-cast concrete structures. Call us to learn more about how we can help with your specific project needs.
Whether you would simply like to remove an existing wall in your home or are planning a new build. If you are a homeowner, contractor or property manager, Austin Engineering can help.
· Full structural design and drafting services
· Structural framing
· Site inspections
· Condition assessments
· Shoreline restoration
· Assist homeowners with permit applications and contractor selection
· New construction and renovations
From the foundation to the roof top fall arrest, our designs include everything in between for new construction and renovation projects. Mezzanines, equipment foundations, maintenance platforms, railings, guards, reinforcing for mechanical rooftop units and more.
· New construction
· Alterations/renovations and change of occupancy
· Contract drawings and specifications
· Contract administration
· Construction review and Engineer of Record services
· Quality Verification Engineer services
· As-built record drawings
· Structural condition assessments
· Shoring & Formwork
· Shop drawing preparation
· Access ladders, stairs, handrails, guardrails and miscellaneous metals
· Retaining walls
· Demolition plans
· Structural reinforcement
· Fall protection and fall arrest systems
· Sign structures and foundation
· Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)